Sunday 9 September 2012

The Cultural Festival 2012

Tuesday 4th of september was the cultural festival . I was in the front row so I was so nervous that I had buterflies in my tummy. But when I was on stage I wasn't so scared any more. I could hear the audience cheering so loud for us. I could tell where Burnham School was sitting because their vests were shining.

I think that the boys haka was very power full but it was like the girls were in control. The songs that we sang were Ka Pioioie and Reach. It was really hot on stage, I couldn't wait to get off! I thought that I was totally going to mess up my Poi but my Mum said that I was great at it. I couldn't believe it, I thought I had mucked up. I think that the Cultural Festival was very cool and I was so proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment